-anNe-

Saturday, July 11, 2009

this ct had definitely left me drained, considering i slp till 2pm! :O! and i'm still feeling really sleepy... but i still managed to catch up with my dramas! hahas! :D. i couldnt pull through this time round, with my low morale and everything not without my dear friends encouragement! namely xiaodi, ken, brig, sam, etc etc! anws, xiaolin is making me feel that i'm nt stress enough for A's! oh craps! :(! hais! anws, i shall enjoy this wkend, and i'm gg to kickstart again! i can't wait for kbox and snyo concert on monday, sushi buffet next wk! and i need someone to watch harry potter with me!!! :(! hais! i shall continue watching my dramas, and enjoy myself as much as i can first! tatas!

my life is like a helium balloon, heading to unknown grounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home