-anNe-

Thursday, June 11, 2009



these are my recent catch. its pethetic to amelia's 1k shopping, i know! :( sad. its super no life!
but my new hp rawks! i feel so noob when i actually use wifi on my hp for the first time! hahas! & my elmo is SUPER cute! love it! & it has alot of ample place for my barang! hahas! & of course, the super cheap faceshop nail polishes. hahas! went back for econs make up today. after 2/3 of the lesson, i died. ==. than went cafe cartel for clique lunch! :) we shouldnt hire china ppl who doesnt know basic stuff in a tourist saturated place like plaza sing puh-lese. the service was bad! than headed to walk walk, sat at bk to mug abit, than shop again! :) BUT its bad walking with 2 thick books plus 2 thick files. DIED. went for phys tuition after that. it was quite a "high" session, with therese drinking her starbucks. hahas! :P! i still crave for my cheesecake! :( anws, yst did mugging session with sam! quite effective for me apparently. hahas! but sam finished her work too! & i'm like mugging with xl tmr! :)! i found out i need a study patner for me to study effectively! & i hope my 2 weeks of re-reading notes which goes out of my brain after that will kickstart the "sharpness" of my concentration & the "agility" of my mind, just as big ong said! i shall go & zzz now! its such an exhausting day! but fulfilling indeed. (:

i wish upon the stars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home